top of page
- Sat 25 Mar25SatMarShow Me Your GloryMar 25, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PMGrace Bible Church, 423 N Main St, Souderton, PA 18964, USAA lenten retreat to look for the glory of God in suffering. As we consider the death of Lazarus in John 11, we will fix our eyes on Jesus and attend to His story, their story, and our own stories. We will ask God to reveal His glory ~ He is our hope and anchor in life's challenges. (Men and Women)
- Sat 25 Mar25SatMarOffering: A Creative Prayer WorkshopMar 25, 1:30 PM – 3:30 PMSouderton, 423 N Main St, Souderton, PA 18964, USAIf you attend the morning retreat, "Show Me Your Glory," you may register for this additional workshop rooted in John 12. We will attend to God through collage, prayer, images, and Scripture. We will pay attention to offering our hearts to God through creativity for his glory. (Men and Women)
- Sat 20 Aug20SatAugFormed by the Love of GodAug 20, 2022, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PMSouderton, 423 N Main St, Souderton, PA 18964, USAOur heart's long for God. Join us for a prayer retreat to attend to the grace and love of God. As we pay attention through Jesus' teaching of the parable of the Father's love in Luke 15, let us listen for God's invitation. Let us yield to the transforming power of the love of God.
- Sat 19 Mar19SatMarJourney of the Heart: A Lenten RetreatMar 19, 2022, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM EDTSouderton Mennonite Church, 105 W Chestnut St, Souderton, PA 18964, USAJoin us for a Lenten retreat for women. We will attend to our journey and our own hearts as we companion Mary and Martha in their story of brokenness, suffering, healing, and transformational beauty.
- Sat 28 Aug28SatAugRestoration RetreatAug 28, 2021, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PMSouderton, 423 N Main St, Souderton, PA 18964, USAIt has been a difficult season. Are you worn and weary, needing renewal? A work of art exhibits signs of wear and tear over time. It needs restoration. How did Jesus minister to his disciples after the trauma, pain, and disorientation of the crucifixion? Join us for a retreat to attend to God.
- Mon 29 Mar29MonMar2 - A Disruptive Invitation to SurrenderMar 29, 2021, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PMVirtual RetreatA mini-virtual retreat in preparation of remembering Jesus' sacrifice for us on the cross. Opposition to Jesus increased in his final year of ministry. Let us journey with Jesus and attend to our hearts this Lent as we move toward Good Friday and Easter. What is God's invitation to us this year?
- Sat 27 Mar27SatMar1 - A Disruptive Invitation to PrayerMar 27, 2021, 9:00 AM – 10:45 AMVirtual RetreatA mini-virtual retreat in preparation of remembering Jesus' sacrifice for us on the cross. Opposition to Jesus increased in his final year of ministry. Let us journey with Jesus and attend to our hearts this Lent as we move toward Good Friday and Easter. What is God's invitation to us this year?
- Sat 20 Feb20SatFebPraying the MasqueradeFeb 20, 2021, 8:45 AM – 10:30 AM ESTVirtual Prayer RetreatIt has been the season of the mask. Let's prayerfully consider the intangible masks that we wear formed by our expressions, mannerisms, tone of voice, and words; they are shaped by what we offer and what we hide, emotionally and mentally? Are we aware of these layers of our hearts?
- Sat 06 Feb06SatFebEncounter Retreat: Align and PartnerFeb 06, 2021, 8:45 AM – 10:45 AM ESTOnline retreatA virtual retreat following the themes of the third section of Christine's devotional, Encounter. Take time in the new year to reflect on God's invitation to align with God and partner with him.
- Sat 23 Jan23SatJanEncounter Retreat: Attend and TrustJan 23, 2021, 8:45 AM – 10:45 AM ESTOnline retreatA virtual retreat following the themes of the second section of Christine's devotional, Encounter. Take time in the new year to reflect on God's invitation to pay attention and trust.
- Sat 09 Jan09SatJanEncounter Retreat: Repent and FollowJan 09, 2021, 8:45 AM – 10:45 AMOnline retreatSee 2nd Encounter Retreat. Encounter: Attend and Trust
- Thu 30 Jul30ThuJulJourney to Become Book ClubJul 30, 2020, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PMZoom EventJoin us for a conversation each week via Zoom regarding our journey of transformation guided by Christine's book, Journey to Become.
- Thu 04 Jun04ThuJunDivine Hands Book ClubJun 04, 2020, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PMOnline EventWe are held by God today... even as we gaze at the long road ahead of us and find that it is immersed in the darkness of uncertainty during global pandemic. God's presence is steady and unchanging even still.
- Feb 29, 2020, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PMGrace Bible Church, 423 N Main St, Souderton, PA 18964, USALent is drawing near. During Lent we remember Jesus' journey toward the cross: the increasing opposition, his arrest and crucifixion, burial, and resurrection. This prayer retreat will engage the themes of Lent: waiting, engaging the suffering, intimacy with God, repentance, and hope.
- Sat 11 Jan11SatJanJourneying Together: A Women's Prayer RetreatJan 11, 2020, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PMDoylestown Mennonite Church, 590 N Broad St, Doylestown, PA 18901, USAA Women’s Prayer Retreat based on the novel "Sensible Shoes" by Sharon Garlough Brown Hosted by Doylestown Mennonite Church Stay tuned for more information...
- Fri 23 Aug23FriAugThe Path Forward: Renewal and RestorationAug 23, 2019, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PMUpper Salford, PA Retreat HostWhen one has navigated a difficult season, a season of suffering, how can one remain open-hearted to the love of God? A retreat for leaning into restoration and renewal.
bottom of page